There are basically three approaches to selling your house. First, you can list your home with an agent, second, you can sell the house yourself, or third, you can sell your house fast to a real estate investor like True Cash Homes. There are advantages and disadvantages to each of these approaches, and which one you choose depends both on your objectives and how much time and effort you can afford to spend.
The traditional way of selling a home is to list it with an agent. When you do this you have to sign a contract for a lengthy period of time then wait while the agent tries to find a buyer. Sometimes this happens fairly quickly, and sometimes months go by with no interest. Also, during the time the house is under contract, it’s essential that you keep everything maintained; yard mowed, complete all repairs and cleanups. This is not the way to sell your house fast, but with enough time on your hands, this might be a good option.
A second approach is to sell the house yourself. In this case, you don’t sign a contract with an agent, but you are on your own to find a buyer. With this approach, selling your house may take even longer than with an agent. Further, should you find a buyer, all paperwork, closing, bank checks, etc. are up to you to complete correctly and according to applicable laws. This is perhaps the worst selling option of all three available because it is tough to sell your house fast in this way.
Your third option is to sell your house fast to a real estate investor such as True Cash Homes. There are many advantages to selling to True Cash Homes including convenience, quick turnover, ‘as-is’ sale, and flexibility. Here are five reasons you should consider selling your house fast to True Cash Homes:
- The confidence you will close. Once we have agreed to buy your home and you have agreed to sell, you can be sure the deal will go through. We use our funds, so there’s no waiting to see if someone’s loan is approved.
- You can sell your house ‘as is.’ If you’re ready to sell, we’re ready to buy. We’ll purchase your house regardless of its condition, whether it needs repairs, painting, landscaping, or any sort of updating. Get in touch with, and we can discuss our situation.
- You can sell your house fast. Because we are the buyers, we can act fast. There’s no need to wait for buyers, have loans approved, or finish repairs. Often we can complete the transaction in as few as seven days. You’ll have your cash and be on to other things.
- Selling your house to True Cash Homes is convenient. One phone call is all you need to do. Give us a call and explain your situation to one of our professional consultants. Then, we’ll meet with you, evaluate your property, give you a no-obligation, quick, honest, all-cash offer. You can take the offer or leave it. If you take it, we can arrange to close at a date and time of your choosing … whatever is most convenient for you.
- True Cash Homes is flexible. We will work with you to come up with a deal that good for all parties. Need a little more time, we can arrange it. Want to move quickly, we can do that too. Because we are the purchaser, we can be flexible and work out terms agreeable to you.
If you want to sell your house fast, give True Cash Homes a call today. One of our professional consultants will answer all your questions and explain our buying process. Selling your home to True Cash Homes is an option you should seriously consider. Call today to get all the details, 346-444-1929.